Summer Yogurt Pots
These yogurt pots are great for on-the-go breakfasts or for a mid afternoon healthy snack. You can totally adapt the recipe to fit your diet, or why not swap granola for a crushed up biscuit for an added treat!
Vegan yogurt (we love Alpro coconut)
Fresh fruits (such as berries, chopped mango, sliced banana)
Nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pistachios)
Agave or maple syrup (optional)
Granola or oats for topping (optional)
1. Start by choosing your favorite fruits and prepare them by washing and chopping them into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a small bowl or cup, add a few spoonfuls of yogurt.
3. Layer the chopped fruits on top of the yogurt.
4. If desired, drizzle a little bit of agave or maple syrup over the fruits for added sweetness.
5. Sprinkle a handful of nuts over the fruits and yogurt.
6. For extra crunch, add a spoonful of granola or oats on top.
Repeat the steps for as many yogurt pots as you want to make.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for a later snack.
You can get creative and customise your yogurt pots with different combinations of fruits, nuts, and toppings. Enjoy!